Wednesday, February 02, 2011

facebook, facebook, why have you forsaken me?

I'm killing my blogging (and my parents) with my facebooking habits as I'm totally neglecting my blog. I have a memory card full of photos to post and I promise to get them all up here and get back to blogging. I've been here since 2005. I should keep on truckin'.

Life suddenly really picked up speed this year. Adam is crazy busy (a blessing, I must remember!) Tegan is totally loving preschool, Kylinn is rocking first grade and me- I'm all over two schools and then some. I'm the Vice President of the PTO and volunteer too much, still helping to run the moms group, my awesome business continues to grow, and I'm a derby girl. 

WHAT! Yes, back in November, I randomly decided to join a roller derby team. After (re)learning to skate on quads, passing both my skills & written exams, and making the team, I'm enjoying being *way* out of my element (even if it does get a little bit like junior high sometimes) I'll try to post upcoming bout information. Just don't try to mess with me- I'm tough now.

No comments: