Monday, July 14, 2008

green eggs & spamish

so sorry to anyone and everyone in my email address book. both of my poor computers have mad viruses courtesy of my glorious google job, and my laptop has actually been completely and utterly consumed due to crazy trojan horses running wild. the best thing that my computer does is send out crazy gibberish spam while i am not home. the most recent was some random nonsense about chinese jewelry while i was actually up north and nowhere near a computer. the only way i ever find out that this crazy crap happens is when people start replying to it with the WTF? messages. well, since it went out to more than 200+ people and only 32 have responded thus far, i can only hope that spam blockers caught the rest.

do not fear, they never have attachments, just crazy talk. if every there is an attachment along with indecipherable text courtesy of me, please do not open it.

in the meantime, please bear with me. my computer is a mess.

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

Hi,
How are u doing these days?Yesterday I found a web of a large trading company from china,which is an agent of all the well-known digital product factories,and facing to both wholesalers,retailsalers,and personal customer all over the world. They export all kinds of digital products and offer most competitive and reasonable price and high quality goods for our clients,so i think we you make a big profit if we do business with them.And they promise they will provide the best after-sales-service.In my opinion we can make a trial order to test that. Look forward to your early reply!

Meagan Vanover, CWP said...

yes, it is a good indicator that i did not send it if it contains, "U" instead of "you"

i might be a bit off at times, but i don't do shorthand text.