Sunday, January 29, 2006

guess who we (almost) ran into


while driving past lakeside mall this afternoon, we were cut off by a silver volkswagen beetle. adam is physically incapable of allowing anyone to piss him off without speeding up to the other driver and giving him some type of signal that they have inconvenienced him. so anyway, we finally catch up to the other driver (he was driving fast) and guess who it was... trent of pinkisthenewblog.com. i totally recognized him before i noticed the pink sign in the window, the kerry-edwards bumper sticker and the TR3NT vanity plate. yet another 'when blogs collide' moment. except, there really was almost a collision. trent, you should drive more cautiously. no louis vuitton sale is worth your life.

6 comments:

Lauren said...

AAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAARRRRRRRgggghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE you Trent! Even though you are gay and like my brother, not me. I still love you !!!!!!!!!!!

Pink IS the new blog!!!!!!!!

Biatches fo' eva!

Anonymous said...

trent was running VERY late to meet me at the movies. the LV shopping happened AFTER. i, too, am sorry for any inconvenience it caused you -- he knows better than to keep me waiting, though.
Ill Meg C.

Meagan Vanover, CWP said...

never keep a meg waiting...


that's a good motto to have.

Lauren said...

omg, I'm sorry but Trent and Meg C. seem like the nicest people ever. Seriously, they have made me realize that humans are more good than bad. Woo! The glass is half full yo! PITNB has touched my life!

Wiz said...

I want Tr3nt to run over me in his punch buggy!
YAY!

Anonymous said...

whats with the love fest lauren he live on the east side.